Where people make the difference....
Our small, friendly professional team at the Royal Hotel are always looking for individuals with a passion for hospitality and great customer service. Personal service, attention to detail, comfort and value are the hallmarks of our hotel, where customer service comes first in a friendly and professional manner.
Below are the current opportunities available at the Royal Hotel;
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, positive and ambitious person to join the Royal team as Assistant Manager.
The perfect Assistant Manager will have a history of working in a similar role. You will maintain high standards with a meticulous eye for detail, leading from the front, you will be driven whilst being very much part of the team and being visible within the hotel. With strong management skills, you will be focused on the job in hand, be self-motivated and have excellent influencing, communication and commercial skills. You will be able to stay calm and efficient when working under pressure and be able to communicate across all departments.
We are looking for someone to really own this role, to bring ideas, to develop with the company, to thoroughly embrace the position, department and team, so this will be a very involved and rewarding role.
Key responsibilities include:
- To ensure that yourself and the team consistently deliver outstanding hospitality,
- Assist in the training and mentoring of staff members, identifying training needs and implement accordingly,
- Ability to develop customer relations and manage, record and resolve guest enquiries and complaints,
- To contribute towards the overall success of the business by maintaining agreed standards and exceeding guest expectations.
Ideal personal attributes:
- Has a genuine passion for the industry and for delivering excellent customer service,
- Self-motivated, intuitive with a positive personality,
- Ability to multi-task and deal with several requests at any one time.
In return we will provide;
- Competitive Salary
- Achievable annual bonus
- Live in option available
- Company discounts
To apply for this position or to enquire about any other vacancies, please call us on 01851 702109 to discuss or email email@example.com, remembering to add what position you are applying for.